Friday, July 6, 2007

Our New House Too

Hi! This is Maggie. Jake and I are cousins to Roxie, Sammy and Andy. The new doghouse is being built for us too, and we're VERY excited about it. We can hardly wait until we can live together with our cousins! Jake dreams every night about running over acres and acres of land chasing squirrels. I like snoodling around too, but most of all, I'm happiest whenever and wherever I can be with my Mommy.
Jake and I love our aunt M (she's our cousins' Mommy), and we're glad we'll get to have a new doghouse with her in it too.

3 comments:

JustMeCopper said...

Your your Mommies sisters? Imagine .... running and barking after cowdogs all day long. It sounds wonderful.

Anonymous said...

are you going to live there forever? and move out of your house that you live in now?

Lorenza said...

I have the same question... this new house will be your everyday house or you will go there on weekends?
Besos
Lorenza