Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Something

Well, this was a long road. It took a year to finally get my house on the market and another year to sell it. In the middle I got laid off. Well, now I am gainfully employed, my other house is sold, I have a nice chuck of money in the bank, I have a location on my land, I have a house plan and I have a builder! I have names of four local lenders to talk to about a construction loan. Once I get the financing out of the way, it is time to break ground!

This would be a little more fun without the broken ankle or the wrist brace (long story which you don't really want to hear) but I can still feel the excitement. I'll be posting progress. At first it will be blah and boring but then things will move quickly.

I hope you enjoy following along!

1 comment:

Lorenza said...

Of course I am going to enjoy it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza